Heads Up Display HUD MILE KM Rpm For Car Diagnostics Scanner Or
Game Or Air Driving
HUD is using optical reflection principle, important flight
information projected on a piece of glass. The glass is located in
the front of the cockpit, roughly between the pilot and eye level,
projection images and words of adjustment in the focal length of
the infinite distance above, pilots through the HUD to in front of
to easily outside of the scene with the HUD display information
Head Up Display Used in car driving, aircraft driving, or
games,GPS,All aspects of the field can be used.
Environment temperature - 400C— +800C
Alarm of sound level:>=30dB(A)
Size of product:9*5.4*1.2(cm)
Weight of product:40g
1. Speed: Number indicates the current speed.
2. Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and
the scale measured represents the speed reached.
3. Water temperature: When the temperature reaches 115 degree
centigrade, alarm will be given automatically with alarm light
4. Tips for shifting gear: It will indicate to gear up to save fuel
when the engine speed and car speed come to a certain ratio.
5. Tips for over speed: It will flicker and alarm when exceeding
the speed limit set up before.
6. Immediate one hundred kilometers/instantaneous fuel consumption:
Display fuel consumption of one hundred kilometers when there is
speed, in L/100km.
7. unit of kilometer: In the international system of units,
kilometer/hour is commonly used, in km/h.
8. Battery voltage: when the battery voltage is less than/reaches
12v, the caution light will light up to remind.
9. Buzzer mark: press the switch button can turn on or turn off the
sound of the buzzer.
1 drivers do not have to look down, you can see the information, so
as to avoid distracting the attention of the road ahead.
2 the driver does not need to observe the distance of the road and
near the instrument control eyes, can avoid eye fatigue.